Client Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Mill Brook Animal Clinic in Arlington, MA is a full-service veterinary medical facility led by Dr. Kevin Fallon. Our team provides cutting edge veterinary medical care in everything from wellness exams and vaccines to advanced diagnostics and complex surgical procedures. It is our mission to provide all pets we see with the highest quality care. Our close-knit team absolutely loves animals! We operate in a bright and sunny space right with free parking. We are open Monday through Friday with NO WEEKEND HOURS! We also close every day for a lunch break and a chance to catch up on paperwork.
Arlington is a great place to live and work, with a bustling downtown and historic district with lots of great restaurants and bars. With full and part-time positions available, we would love to talk to you more to see if you’re a good fit for Mill Brook Animal Clinic!
As the veterinary receptionist, you will be passionate about customer service, and extremely organized and confident in their ability to prioritize and problem-solve, while supporting the hospital’s mission of delivering high quality patient care and exceptional client service.
- Answers telephone calls quickly, efficiently, and in a professional and friendly manner using a multi-line system
- Warmly greets clients
- Prepares patient files
- Receives and relays client correspondence and updates client financial records
- Answers client’s inquiries about basic animal care questions and routine procedures
- Educates clients on over-the-counter products such as flea and tick preventions
- Admits patients and handles medical records entries accurately
- Prepares client invoices for services performed
- Handles payment transactions.
- Receives and relays telephone, fax, and email messages accurately and promptly
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Veterinary Receptionist/CSR is preferred but not required
- Significant experience with basic office functions in a busy office environment
- Must be a team player and have compassion for pets and their people
A common purpose with an uncommon passion—this is Rarebreed Veterinary Partners. We are a purpose-driven team placing talent first by supporting professionals to thrive in our industry and empowering hospital teams to provide exceptional care for pets and their owners. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to create exceptional work experiences for all our employees. Afterall, work should be your happy place! We focus on providing the best culture, tools, and support to our hospitals to allow the staff to focus on what they love most, caring for our animals.
We don’t want to offer you a job, we want to offer you a career! Supporting our employees' career goals is one of the many ways we're committed to employee happiness. This is why we have partnered with Penn Foster – to offer our employees access to career-focused programs through the Penn Foster Veterinary Academy Program at a Rarebreed discounted rate!
Above everything else, the best person for this job is a team player with a willingness to learn and adapt. In our industry, no day is the same and being ready to jump in to assist other team members in the veterinary setting is crucial.
Like what you hear so far? Let us tell you about our benefits so we can really seal the deal!
In addition to competitive compensation, all full-time employees are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Ask about our bonus plans, including a signing bonus (select positions)
- Competitive 401(k) match
- Generous time off & focus on work/life balance
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- Short and long-term disability
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), a voluntary, work-based program that offers free and confidential assessments, short-term counseling, referrals, and follow-up services to employees who have personal and/ or work-related problems
- Mentorship and continuing education allowance
- Pet discount plan
- Uniform allowance
Once you start working for us, you’ll want all your Vet Tech friends to join you! Ask us more about our Employee Referral Award Program on your interview – hint: everyone wins!
Rarebreed Veterinary Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment in all job classifications without regard to race, color, religion, age, mental disability, physical disability, medical condition, gender, sexual orientation, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, national origin, veteran status, and other classifications protected by applicable state and local non-discrimination laws.
Learn more about our career opportunities at: https://rarebreedvet.com/careers/
Mill Brook Animal Clinic
BusinessView all jobs at Mill Brook Animal Clinic