Auto req ID: 262531BR
Job Code: Banking Banking
http://careers.bankofamerica.com/search-jobs.aspx?c=United%20States&r 19072378 in the search box and complete the application. Once you have completed the application, connect with your CASY/MSCCN Employment Specialist with this Req # and job title for follow up.
Ensures that product management effort is integrated with sales, marketing, operations, implementation & customer service. Conduct market research & competitor analyses, determining product pricing, developing short & long-term strategies/outlooks. Competencies required include strong organizational skills with focus on tactical implementation, good project management skills, and 4-6 years related experience. May have management responsibility.
Release Project Management & Execution
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Manage Card Network Releases across all the platforms
- Research card network changes
- Identify areas that will be impacted
- Distribute to various teams for stakeholder impact across Product and Platform Teams
Skills and Experience required
- 10 years of Core Acquiring (Credit/Debit) industry experience
- Expert knowledge of payment interfaces, regulation updates, card updates
- 5+ years in card product development and product management
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Demonstrated effective communication skills, including written, oral and presentation skills.
- Effective planning, prioritization and time management acumen.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills - including P&L management and business case development
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook, OneNote
- Knowledge and experience in payments, merchant services, or related industry sales and consultation.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience