Auto req ID: 263450BR
Job Code: Direct_Employers Direct Employers
Job Description: Responsibilities
Are you an experienced intelligence analyst looking for an exciting opportunity in the law enforcement and intelligence community? Do you have interagency experience with Federal, state, local, or international intelligence or law enforcement organizations? Are you adept at evaluating specialized intelligence and conducting threat analysis and production support? Do you want to work for a great company while also impacting a valuable national security mission?
Responsibilities (may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Analyzes, assimilates, and evaluates all available intelligence information relating to their assigned area of responsibility
- Responsible for selecting new and pertinent material and recognizing important new information for further examination or study
- Prepares finished studies of factual data
- Provides specialized intelligence and threat analysis and production support
- Accesses and performs research on designated intelligence databases, analyzes the data, and develops products
- Provides intelligence and threat analysis of the information that is tailored to the customer's requirements
- Develops information and technical support documents, summaries, reports, presentations and other designated products in support of the customer's information and technical support requirements
- Presents briefings
- Education: Bachelors Degree and a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience are required. Or Associates Degree and six (6) years of relevant experience. Or eight (8) years of relevant experience.
- Clearance: TS/SSBI or TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Critical thinking
- Clear and concise writing
- Excellent oral communication skills
- Experience working with analysis tools
and our wholly owned subsidiary,, are solving difficult problems that help our government and our country. We bring the best of scientific thought, management, and engineering expertise with a reputation for independence and objectivity. We support a wide range of government and industry clients in the areas of national security, intelligence, transportation, healthcare, environmental sustainability, and enterprise engineering. Learn more at
Why work at a Noblis company?
Our employees find greater meaning in their work and balance the other things in life that matter to them. Our people are our greatest asset. They are exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable, team-oriented, and mission-driven individuals who want to do work that matters and benefits the public.
Noblis has won numerous . Noblis maintains a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Learn about the Noblis business development lifecycle, processes, tools, and account structure
Contribute specialized domain or technical content to proposal sections or client white papers
Build a productive relationship with your client and understand their structure and goals
Requisition # 7930
Security Clearance Top Secret/SCI with CI Polygraph
FT/PT/On-Call Full Time
Job Category Intelligence Analysis
Position Title: Intelligence Analyst
Country: United States