Mission Essential is currently recruiting for Somali OSINT Analysts to support our mission located in Tampa. Candidate will be directly supporting special operating force units providing Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) analysis. OSINT analysts apply domain knowledge, technical tooling, and web research expertise to provide OSINT from social media information and social media analysis.
In addition, each Somali OSINT Analyst shall have the capability to:
- Collect raw open source intelligence.
- Integrating intelligence data, analyzing, and producing open-source intelligence in response to priority intelligence requirements on political, military, economic, social, criminal, or counter-terrorism issues
- Provide linguist and cultural SME support as part of the OSINT data analysis cell; Provide analysis of the media articles collected through the OSINT cell from many different sources and types of news media taking into account each source's unique biases
- Apply knowledge of history, local customs, and current events in targeting, assessment, and trend analysis processes
- Monitor local/regional print media sources, radio, television and satellite transmissions, and provides assessments of intelligence impacts
- Conduct internet searches of geographic and topical interest for inclusion in OSINT reports and products
- Provide specialized analytical products
- Knowledge of translating documents, conversations, and media into English desired
- Knowledge of interpreting during meetings, training, and special operations desired
- Experience conducting OSINT supporting a tactical to operational unit desired
- Experience writing reports and information papers to support OSINT collection desired
- Implement technical solutions to aid in said collection.
- Conduct analysis against integrated raw intelligence.
- Produce finalized intelligence products for leadership.
- Utilize linguistic ability and cultural knowledge to supply advice to senior leadership.
- Provide translation and interpretation at a native level to military officials.
- Somali: DLPT 3+, or IRL 4 equivalent in writing, reading, speaking, and listening.
- Must have an active TS/SCI w/CI poly.
- 3-5 years OSINT Analyst experience.
- Must be willing to deploy for 30-90 days to overseas locations.
- 3-5 years working with Special Forces unit desired.
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Mission Essential is an EEO/AA employer and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro