Patient Care Coordinator
- Manages clinic schedule to ensure efficient and expedient patient care for walk-in appointments, scheduled appointments and potential customers.
- Uses CMS to maximize center efficiency by setting appointments, scheduling provider availability, scheduling center availability, updating patient information, physician information and entering & tracking orders/invoices.
- Communicates effectively via telephone, e-mail and postal mail with patients and potential customers.
- Marketing outreach to patients and potential customers via telephone and community events.
- Works within a team environment with other members of the center staff to achieve goals established by Regional and Main office management.
- Maintains a clean, inviting and friendly environment within the clinic for customers and potential customers.
- Maintains detailed and accurate records of cash and bank deposits, inventory and call activity.
- Maintains basic knowledge of hearing instrument function and troubleshooting.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills And Experience
- 1 to 2 years experience
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - Willingness to learn and use new computer programs/applications
- Ability to process high volume data entry.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast paced environment.
- Basic or advanced written communication skills.
- Experience interacting with customers/clients.
- Familiar with insurance procedures.
- Ability to work overtime.
- This position requires travel. Must have transportation.
- HS diploma or equivalent required
- Competitive Hourly Pay
- Robust benefits include: Health, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance, Long and Short Term Disability, 401 K with Match, Paid Time off, and more
- Enjoy low employee turnover, high levels of employee engagement and revenue growth.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro