We are seeking a motivated, quick minded, and driven individual with abilities in administration for the position of Administrative Assistant in our St. Augustine, Florida office. We are a fast growing, international company that needs the best local talent for a meaningful career.
This is a Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm position. This position is for individuals who strive to be successful and have career goals in mind. Individuals best fitted for this position possess abilities to time manage, work efficiently, communicate well both verbally and via e-mail, and demonstrate excellent computer literacy.
As an Administrative Assistant, it will be your job to work directly with the general manager in order to meet project deadlines, and requirements.
- 2 Year Degree
- Understand or have the ability to learn accounting principles, and use Quickbooks.
- Must have a friendly and positive attitude.
- Above average computer literacy.
- Ensure timely response to all internal and external requirements..
- Build productive and collaborative relationships with company staff members and vendors..
- Demonstrate problem solving and ability to manage time with a detail-oriented approach.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and project a professional image.
- Ability to understand and navigate company systems within multiple screens in a fast-paced environment, while seated for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work independently while making sound business decisions with a well-developed sense of urgency.
- Efficient and accurate resolution of issues and questions with all vendors.
- Must be able to work under time constraints with fluctuating work volumes to meet the needs of the business, while also meeting all expected performance metrics.
- Provide administrative support to administrative pool
- Provide general office administrative services
- Assist with general office administrative tasks
- Perform other administrative/clerical duties
- Perform administrative and office support
- Provide general clerical/administrative support
- Accomplishing clerical or administrative duties
- Maintain files in the administrative office
- Assist with general administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to office personnel
- Preforming routine general administrative duties
- Performing administrative duties and office support activities
- Providing administrative support the corporate office
- Provide office support to other administrative staff
- Perform miscellaneous administrative support duties
- Perform other administrative/secretarial duties
- Assist with other administrative duties
- Provide administrative support to other administrative assistants and departments
- Perform all administrative duties for the office
- Maintaining administrative and clerical files
- Matching 401k plan
- Contributed health insurance plan
- Paid vacation, paid personal time, and paid holidays off.
- Base salary, and quarterly bonus.
- We prefer to promote from within; meaning this is a unique career path with realistic and endless opportunities both domestically and globally.
Please forward a resume and any other documentation. Interviews will be conducted in the immediate future.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.