Manufacturing Maintenance Planner
Milgard Sacramento, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Description: A Maintenance Planner job in Sacramento, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You must have certification from a college or technical school and/or at least two years of manufacturing equipment service and repair experience. In this position, you will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing various equipment, including electro-mechanical and pneumatic systems. Milgard Windows and Doors is a leading window and door manufacturer in the western United States. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
Maintenance Planner job responsibilities include:
- Resource and order parts and supplies
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Manage CMMS software
- Create Repair Work Orders
- Input completed Work Orders
- Manage PM Work Orders
- Maintain required repair and work logs.
- Prioritize repairs to meet efficiencies and the needs of the production plant.
- Provide routine preventative upkeep on equipment and work with production personnel to maintain and improve quality.
- Perform some fabrication.
- Work with Production personnel to maintain and improve quality.
- Adhere to all facets of safety policies and procedures, including wearing required Personal Protective Equipment.
- At least two years of related work experience required
- Certification from college or technical school preferred
- Demonstrable experience may be accepted in place of credentials
- Perform tool offset corrections and position adjustments on multi-axis automated CNC equipment
- Must be able to read and follow blueprints and schematics
- Working knowledge of electrical, electronic controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, mechanical, cutting, welding, fabrication, and tooling
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment in all the aforementioned areas
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills Exceptional customer service skills
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Program
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in the Maintenance Planner job in Sacramento, CA, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture, visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
MilgardWhy Work Here?
Excellent stable company with opportunities for growth.
Milgard Windows and Doors is one of the largest and most trusted names in the fenestration industry. Whether you're doing a full home remodel, new construction, or replacement, we have windows and doors in shapes and styles that can be used in combinations to improve the beauty, comfort and energy efficiency of your home.
6050 88th St. SacramentoSacramento, CA
ManufacturingView all jobs at Milgard