Milgard Vinyl Windows and Doors Tualatin, OR
- Posted: 29 days ago
- $22 to $26 Hourly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
A Buyer job is available in Tualatin, OR with Milgard Windows and Doors. Strong candidates will have a minimum of two years of working experience and knowledge of purchasing practices, preferably in a manufacturing environment. This role performs a variety of purchasing activities, requiring knowledge of basic procurement policies, to include maintaining vendor files and logs, preparing orders, analyzing quotes, and obtaining pricing information. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was acquired by MI Windows, creating additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate purchase orders as required by Bill of Materials, stock supply on hand and inventory count.
• Evaluate product/material usage and identify proper min/max parameters.
• Evaluate, set, and maintain inventory policies through data analysis.
• Communicate issues related to component supply as they impact customer needs and on time delivery.
• Process discrepant material reports as required and/or requested.
• Reflect Milgard business values and Philosophy in all business interactions.
• Research vendors and suppliers and their respective pricing to ensure Milgard is getting optimum value.
• Prepares, reviews, and distributes daily reports.
• Research all backorder issues and expedite product as necessary.
- Have a minimum of 2 years working experience and knowledge of purchasing practices in a manufacturing environment, MRP and leading teams through LEAN initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university or equivalent work experience
- APICS Certification and/or CPIM preferred
- Oracle experience and/or business system implementation preferred
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. A great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering, including:
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision – Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401k Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance – continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities – take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in a Buyer job in Tualatin, OR, please apply now. To learn more about Milgard’s products, services, and culture, visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on our foundational philosophy of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!
Milgard Vinyl Windows and DoorsWhy Work Here?
Vacation and Sick pay Medical/Dental/Vision 401k with company match Tuition assistance Career growth opportunities
Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, and California. Milgard was recently acquired by MI Windows, which creates additional opportunities for growth and synergies between these two industry leaders.
20789 SW 115th Ave TualatinTualatin, OR
BusinessView all jobs at Milgard Vinyl Windows and Doors