IT Support Specialist - L3
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Milestone is seeking an experienced IT Support Technician for our client's growing office in San Francisco.
You will play a critical role for users based in San Francisco, as well as in helping to support
the global team.
You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rather
collaborate with others than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to work
outside of the boundaries when necessary. On top of your proven history of success, you have a
passion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems with Apple products, including desktop and laptop hardware
- Build and deploy new laptops using standard deployment tools (JAMF, DeployStudio, Deep Freeze)
- Assist with AV setup for internal meetings and events using local AV systems including: CFM Meet, projectors, zoom, and event presentation spaces.
- Act as remote hands and eyes for our AV and Network teams
- Manage the IT on-boarding experience and IT welcome sessions
- Manage system access for Asana’s users
- Deploy and support software to end-users
- Respond to requests for IT support both in person and via a ticketing system
- Manage hardware and software inventory
What You Will Need To Succeed
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in IT support roles that includes
- OS X and Mac hardware troubleshooting experience
- Basic AV and networking skills, including an understanding of video conferencing, WiFi, VPN, etc
- Experience with being part of a distributed team, whose main HQ might be in another location
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly Asana, Zendes, or similar
- A positive, service-oriented attitude
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (50+ pounds) as needed
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for our employees but is also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
This position may be assigned to a client that requires all individuals on-site to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The individual must be fully vaccinated before starting work at such a client site.
*Job description is subject to change.
Milestone TechnologiesWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity for growth! Awesome culture! We promote from within and offer great benefits including PTO.
Read more about the type of work you will be involved with here: https://milestone.tech
633 Folsom StreetSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Milestone Technologies