IT Support Specialist - L3
- Posted: July 01, 2022
Milestone Technologies is a global IT managed services firm that partners with organizations to scale their technology, infrastructure and services to drive specific business outcomes such as digital transformation, innovation, and operational agility. Milestone is focused on building an employee-first, performance based culture and for over 25 years, we have a demonstrated history of supporting category-defining enterprise clients that are growing ahead of the market. The company specializes in providing solutions across Application Services and Consulting, Digital Product Engineering, Digital Workplace Services, Private Cloud Services, AI/Automation, and ServiceNow. Milestone culture is built to provide a collaborative, inclusive environment that supports employees and empowers them to reach their full potential.
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestones best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.Job Overview
Milestone is seeking an experienced IT Support Technician for our client's growing office in San Francisco.You will play a critical role for users based in San Francisco, as well as in helping to supportthe global team.
You are someone who asks questions, is confident in not knowing everything, and would rathercollaborate with others than go it alone. You are crisp and detail oriented, but able to workoutside of the boundaries when necessary. On top of your proven history of success, you have apassion for technology and, like us, you value hard work and fun in equal measure.How You Will Make An Impact
- Troubleshoot hardware and software problems with Apple products, including desktop and laptop hardware
- Build and deploy new laptops using standard deployment tools (JAMF, DeployStudio, Deep Freeze)
- Assist with AV setup for internal meetings and events using local AV systems including: CFM Meet, projectors, zoom, and event presentation spaces.
- Act as remote hands and eyes for our AV and Network teams
- Manage the IT on-boarding experience and IT welcome sessions
- Manage system access for Asanas users
- Deploy and support software to end-users
- Respond to requests for IT support both in person and via a ticketing system
- Manage hardware and software inventory
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in IT support roles that includes
- OS X and Mac hardware troubleshooting experience
- Basic AV and networking skills, including an understanding of video conferencing, WiFi, VPN, etc
- Experience with being part of a distributed team, whose main HQ might be in another location
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly Asana, Zendes, or similar
- A positive, service-oriented attitude
- Solid problem solving skills
- Ability to lift heavy equipment (50+ pounds) as needed
This is an ONSITE role 5 days per week. All candidates should understand this as they apply.Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for ouremployees butis also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
This position may be assigned to a client that requires all individuals on-site to have the COVID-19 vaccination. The individual must be fully vaccinated before starting work at such a client site.
*Job description is subject to change.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Milestone Technologies