eCommerce Systems Engineer
- $60 to $70 Hourly
W2 Only No C2C, No Visa's. Must work onsite Issaquah , WA, Plano, TX or Schaumberg, IL.
Covestic is looking for an Ecommerce Infrastructure SME responsible for analyzing and resolving issues, as well as recommending and implementing improvements. Participates in the ongoing process of investigating, analyzing, and providing long term resolutions to site issues. Coordinates across teams, working closely with peers to ensure the appropriate focus and sense of urgency is applied to all production issues. Works with third party suppliers for support, upgrades, and implementations. Works closely with business teams regarding site content in addition to engineers and Solution Analysts to implement and support new capabilities. Develops a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure within the eCommerce environment and how they impact customer experience, site performance, stability, and quality. Works closely with application and infrastructure teams to stay informed of changes that could affect site functionality and viability. Collaborates with architecture, database, and application teams regarding all pre-production environments. Explains complex solutions to an audience with a wide variety of technical skills and background. Guides and mentors’ others through the design, build, and implementation phases of system deployments.
- Designs, plans, installs, configures, tests, supports, and maintains enterprise computer hardware configurations for multiple data centers
- Plans, coordinates, and performs the installation of converged infrastructure within multiple data centers with third party vendors
- Provides operational support for Windows Biztalk Server, .NET Framework, IIS, ARR, Server 2012/2016 and SQL database
- Develops a comprehensive understanding of the applications and infrastructure within the eCommerce environment and how they impact member experience, site performance, stability, and quality
- Manages growth and performance of the systems.
- Creates and runs reports relating to performance and capacity planning
- Develops, maintains, and publishes system configuration documentation (including inventory, process, configuration, and design documents)
- Minimum 5+ years of experience managing APIs to internal and external services
- Minimum 5+ years of experience provisioning and supporting complex pre-production or production environments, preferably for an eCommerce platform
- Minimum 5+ years of Operations including Systems Support, Systems Integration, and Systems Monitoring
- Minimum 3+ years of experience working with eCommerce platforms
- Prior experience working with Splunk for system monitoring and gathering telemetry data for reporting purposes
- Experience defining and creating operational metrics and dashboards summarizing system and API stability
- Able to create and edit scripts using Python or Perl and or PowerShell
- Effective communication skills
- Detail-oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze a situation for potential future problems. Innovative, creative, and possess a passion for excellence
- Thrives under pressure in a dynamic environment
- A keen focus on helping and educating others by being an SME, developing FAQ’s, and best practice
- Experience working with API management systems such as Apigee
- Familiarity with Azure cloud environments
- Knowledge of workflow automation and orchestration
- Understands application support and systems administration providing support and metrics to production teams
- 4-year degree
The estimated pay range for this position is USD $60.00/Hour - $70.00/Hour and is an Exempt role.
Exact compensation and offers of employment are dependent on circumstances of each case and will be determined based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, licenses or certifications, and location.
We offer comprehensive benefit options which vary depending on role, location, and employment type. Benefit options may include Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Parental Leave, Paid Time Off, and Holidays. The Talent Acquisition Partner can share more details about compensation or benefits for the specific role during the hiring process.
At Milestone, we believe that our success is due to our people and we want to ensure that we are making you aware of the opportunities and resources that are available to you to help you build your career. Milestone offers a unique environment where you can try a lot of different things and build your skillset.
Milestone's mission is to revolutionize the way IT is deployed and supported worldwide. We aim to be a trusted partner and resource for our clients by creating and executing against a strategy that directly addresses critical business, financial, and technical objectives.
Milestone culture is built to provide a collaborative, inclusive environment that supports and empowers employees!
Milestone Technologies is a global IT managed services firm that partners with organizations to scale their technology, infrastructure and services to drive specific business outcomes such as digital transformation, innovation, and operational agility. Milestone is focused on building an employee-first, performance based culture and for over 25 years, we have a demonstrated history of supporting category-defining enterprise clients that are growing ahead of the market. The company specializes in providing solutions across Application Services and Consulting, Digital Product Engineering, Digital Workplace Services, Private Cloud Services, AI/Automation, and ServiceNow. At Milestone, we believe that our success is due to our people and we want to ensure that we are making you aware of the opportunities and resources that are available to you to help you build your career. Milestone offers a unique environment where you can try a lot of different things and build your skillset. Milestone's mission is to revolutionize the way IT is deployed and supported worldwide. We aim to be a trusted partner and resource for our clients by creating and executing against a strategy that directly addresses critical business, financial, and technical objectives.
Milestone Technologies, Inc.Issaquah, WA
WebsiteView All Milestone Technologies, Inc. Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.