Accounting Support Lead
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Now Hiring an Accounting Support Lead!
The Accounting Support Lead position leads the activities involved in supporting the Senior Living community Business Office Managers (BOMs) and Executive Directors with their Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
What we offer you:
- Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour, DOE
- Hybrid work from home/office flexibility
- A company that is growing so you can grow too
- An incredible team to work with
- Group Medical including dental and vision
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- 401K/Roth plan
- Perks and Discounts Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Fielding calls from the Business Office Managers concerning specific invoicing and Resident billing questions.
- Provide training to the Business Office Managers and Executive Directors for AP Processes and Resident invoicing both private and state.
- Where needed may audit invoices submitted by new Business Office Managers or sent directly to the Support Center for accuracy in invoice dates, G/L account coding, and appropriate descriptions.
- Support Communities in preparation, audit, and troubleshooting Rent rolls.
- Supports Business Office Managers in completing vendor payments and statement reconciliation and as needed may occasionally perform the reconciliation on behalf of an absent Business Office manager.
- Provides bookkeeping/office support to other Support Center staff and community staff.
- Produces reports for managers on an as-needed basis.
- Assists in training other accounting/office staff when directed.
- Handles vendor inquiries.
- Supports other accounting staff in completing their work when necessary or directed.
- COVID 19 vaccination is required
- Yardi experience preferred
- An associate or Bachelor's Degree is strongly preferred in Business or a field related to the position.
- Must have proven Accounts Payable experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the accounting department preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Yardi, and iSolved HCM/Payroll Systems preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors, and the general public.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
Apply with your resume TODAY to schedule your interview for this exciting opportunity!
**Please DO NOT include the date of your graduation, if applicable on your resume or application. Thank you!**
Milestone Retirement Communities
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Milestone Retirement Communities