Social Media Strategist
- Work with client services managers to create social media strategies that drive ROI and help accomplish business goals for the customers.
- Train all CSMs and new hires on social media promotion
- Create and present social media case studies and industry news to internal teams such as marketing, client services and sales team
- Read industry news and present solutions to adapt to the industry trends
- Formulate monthly strategy calendars for all 50+ social clients
- Identify gaps and provide solutions to improve efficiencies for the social team
- Assists in the development and documentation of best practices for improving operational efficiencies, content marketing, community management and paid social.
- Manage and mentor a team of 2 on achieving social goals
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 years of social media marketing and content creation
- Experience successfully managing multiple accounts at an agency or in-house
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with an ability to distill complex ideas into easily understandable stories
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence tools