Milestone Behavioral Health, located in Yardley, PA, is a behavioral health company looking for a few new team members. Specifically, we are looking for Behavioral Health Technicians (BHT) for our IBHS program. A BHT implements treatment plans and applies behavioral interventions to children/adolescents with a behavioral health diagnosis. A BHT will spend time working directly with a child in their school, home, and/or community environment. They will follow a behavioral treatment plan (developed by the team leader) to help that child improve their behavioral health through the use of a series of short term goals. This opportunity offers a flexible schedule and is available with both full and part time hours.
· Works collaboratively with the Behavior Consultant (Team Leader) and all team members to ensure the service plan is meeting the child’s needs and recommend other services as needed.
· Provides 1:1 support and interventions when required including behavior modification techniques and proactive strategies to stabilize the child or adolescent as outlined in the treatment plan.
· Supports the family and school personnel in their efforts to stabilize the child by providing information, guidance, modeling and counseling.
· Provides therapeutic intervention with clients during treatment and educational activities, that which behaviors impede the functioning of.
· Assists in the management of behavioral escalation by way of using only de-escalation and behavior management techniques approved by Program Manager and taught by BC / supervisor.
· Works in traditional as well as non-traditional settings (i.e., home, school, day care, community, etc.) in order to meet the needs of the child.
· Effective documentation of behavioral progress and relays information to team members, supervisors, and other staff as required.
· Ensures all required documentation is completed legibly, professionally, and submitted in a timely manner.
**This is a Fee For Service job opportunity**
- The ideal candidate will be provided with both virtual and on the job training to properly equip them for the job
- This ideal candidate will have some prior experience working with children
- The idea candidate will have an interest in behavioral health
* Required Clearances to be obtained before you begin working with children: child abuse, criminal check, FBI fingerprint, First Aid/CPR, Mandated Reporting certification *
**An open and equitable personnel system will be established and maintained. Personnel policies, procedures and practices will be designed to prohibit discrimination on the basis of race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin, age or sex.**
***Employment opportunities shall be provided for applicants with disabilities and reasonable accommodation(s) shall be made to meet the physical or mental limitations of qualified applicants or employees.***