Marketing Manager - Lifecycle & Engagement
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off
Miles is looking for an outstanding Marketing Manager - Lifecycle & Engagement. This is a key role in helping shape the Miles brand as Miles continues to grow and strengthen its leadership in the mobility and loyalty industries. You will be responsible for developing content and supporting marketing campaigns, creative messaging, and managing the brand across the entire user journey and all marketing channels. You will work closely with the internal creative team to manage briefs, plan messaging, and develop insights to drive user engagement. You will strive to produce great work that delivers on our brand stories and be responsible for helping build brand consistency across the organization.
- Build our content marketing strategy from the ground up to deliver on engagement, retention, and LTV across multiple touch points and channels such as email, push, in-app notifications, and SMS. Be our storyteller.
- Create, monitor, and optimize complex user engagement journeys across all platforms of communication. These user flows should include triggers with various content to drive engagement and retention.
- Utilize data and A/B test results to improve campaign performance and provide meaningful recommendations for the team to act on.
- Explore and experiment with new segments; understand where users come from, what motivates them, previous patterns, and how they can continue to be engaged.
- Actively monitor, communicate, and take action on improving performance of overall email marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and optimize engagement campaign results on an ongoing basis.
- Be our email guru. Work with the team to incorporate best practices into all planning, decisions and execution – from creative to user targeting segmentation.
- Manage day to day operations of email copywriting, QA, and optimization of lifecycle marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- 2-5 years of lifecycle or B2C marketing experience preferably in the tech, mobile app, or gaming industry.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You’re a self-starter, and ambiguity or lack of process don’t get in the way of getting things done.
- An excellent writer. You should love bringing ideas to life with just the right words.
- Expertise managing end-to-end engagement campaigns.
- Track record of building and executing data driven marketing campaigns across various communication channels.
- Familiarity with A/B testing, experiment design, and marketing campaign analysis.
- Strong project management and planning skills.
- Proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-project environment.
Think you don't meet 100% of the qualifications? Please still apply! You can still be considered for this position if you meet some of the requirements.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity to create impact in a high growth startup environment
- Employee healthcare benefits includes medical, dental, vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Employee Referral bonus
- Monthly team-building activities and happy hours
- Stock in an early-stage fast-growing startup company
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
Miles is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital, veteran, physical or mental disability status.
MilesRedwood City, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.