The IT Support Specialist is in a position to help our small to medium-sized business customers operate more efficiently due to the proper use of today's technologies. We are looking for candidates with strong customer-orientated consultative skills that also have strong technology and troubleshooting skills. In this role, you will provide desktop and network support for numerous businesses with a focus on Level 2 & 3 issues. This position is a great combination of both the consulting side and the technical side of the business.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and network related problems
- Identify technology solutions based on analysis of customer support needs
- Provide technical assistance and support for other IT support staff
- Strong and consistent communication with customers
- Documenting work performed and other technical information for our clients
Ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of experience in the following:
- Ability to diagnose and fix hardware and software issues for both desktops and servers
- Experience installing and troubleshooting problems on WinXP, Windows7, Win2003/2008 Server, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS
- End-User and Help Desk experience in MS Office Suite and other common desktop applications
- Experience in troubleshooting network related issues that can be related to network infrastructure such as switches and routers
- Configuration of TCP/IP settings on network and troubleshooting TCP/IP issues
- Certifications such as A+, MCSE, MCTS, MCITP, CNE, CCNA are a plus but not required.
- Candidate must live within a 45 minute commute of the office from which they will be working. Candidates outside this radius must be willing to relocate prior to commencing employment.
We believe in helping people accomplish more: our customers, our vendors, and our employees.