.NET Developer duties and responsibilities
This is what we are expecting from you as a .NET Developer:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action
- plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications and test plans
- Monitor everyday activities of system and provide require support.
.NET Developer requirements and qualifications
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience
- X years of design and/or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Strong background in object oriented development techniques
- Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices, e.g. SOA
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Experience with Web Services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus
- Experience with concurrent development source control (Git) and continuous integration (Jenkins or Bamboo)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Passion for technology and knowledge
We’re Committed to Always Hiring Great People and to ensure the safety of our candidates and employees we will be conducting all interviews remotely until 6/30/20. At that time we will reevaluate the current situation and make adjustments and provide updates as needed. If you are hired during this time you will have the opportunity to work remotely until the Corona Virus restrictions are lifted and we can get you working in one of our locations. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 856-793-3873 or send us an email at email@example.com
We believe in helping people accomplish more: our customers, our vendors, and our employees.