Miles HR are recruiting for an Office Assistant for their client, a well-respected and professional organization based in Burnaby! This role is for a temporary one-month contract with strong potential of extension.
The Office Assistant will be supporting a busy office environment and will need to have a keen attention to detail with strong technical abilities across Microsoft Programs.
- Providing support for board meetings
- Coordination of meeting logistics
- Agenda preparation and distribution
- Note taking during meetings
- Processing confidential material
- General administration duties
Skills and Experience Needed:
- Highly organized and proactive
- The ability to work well within a team
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Keen attention to detail and strong organizational abilities
- Self-starter and multi-tasker (must take initiative)
- Experience in a fast-paced office environment
If this temporary Office Assistant role with our client in Burnaby is of interest then don't delay, apply now!