Mercedes Benz Sales Manager
MileOne Autogroup Owings Mills, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As as anintegral member of our senior management teamour Sales Manager is responsible for overseeing a team while ensuring our luxury brand experience is an unforgettable experience for our customers.
In this competitive business, our Sales Manager will promote and drive results while creating a positive working environment.
Experience Everything Mercedes Benz has to Offer:
- Competitive salary with unlimited earning potential.Earning potential of $200K PLUS
-Company Demo/Demo Allowance
- Low Dealership personnel turnover
- Great opportunities for career advancement
- State of the Art CRM, Inventory management & Internet resources
- Positive, success driven work environment
- Closed on Sundays!!
As a part of MileOne Autogroup, Merceds Benz has the employee and family benefits just right for you and your family:
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Hire, motivate, mentor and train the New & Used Sales team
- Work with the team to maintain sales profitability of New and/or Pre-Owned Vehicles
- Acquisition and management of Pre-Owned Vehicle Inventory
- Manage Customer Retention
- Establish and maintain performance standards
Sales Manager Qualifications:
- Previous automotive leadership experience with increasing responsibility
- Proven ability to close sales
- Should this be customer focused with the ability to "think on your feet"
- Ability to seek out new ways to build opportunities for the dealership and customer satisfaction
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency and general mathematic skills
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an auto dialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.Used SalesMercedes-Benz of Owings MillsSponsored-External and Internal
We offer opportunities to become a part of something bigger, something transformational, something only found at MileOne. Join us for an incredible ride.
We believe taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne is dedicated to meeting the needs of our employees and then exceeding them by providing opportunities for career growth, outstanding benefits, competitive salaries and a culture designed to allow you to bring your best self to work. We are always seeking talented and motivated individuals who want to begin an exciting and rewarding career within a growing company. We offer opportunities to become a part of something bigger, something transformational, something only found at MileOne. Join us for an incredible ride.
AddressOwings Mills, MD
BusinessView all jobs at MileOne Autogroup