MileOne Autogroup Towson, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
MileOne Autogroup is now hiring a HRIS Administrator to support our current HRIS system: Workday
*Candidate must have Workday experience to be considered for this role*
The HRIS Administrator is primarily responsible for maintenance and enhancements for HCM, payroll and recruiting & learning. This position will work directly with HR, payroll, internal IT application support teams and external benefit and payroll vendors. This role will be critical to the support, growth, and ongoing management of the consolidated HRIS initiative across MileOne.
- Participate and assist with ongoing Workday function configuration and integration. Ensure successful launch of any updated Workday functionality
- Serve as partner to all HR functional areas and liaison with other business functions. Assist with other Workday Projects
- Create and maintain Workday custom reports (Custom, Advance, Matrix etc.)
- Audit HR data to ensure compliance and data integrity - Detect, troubleshoot and resolve data issues. Support efforts to maintain accurate master data
- Identify areas for improvement in both the processes and systems; continuously research new system functionality/trends and HR best practices
- 3-5 years of HRIS/HRMS experience, preferably Workday
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced data functions in Excel
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to research/solve complex issues independently
- Functional experience in design, build, testing, training, and post production support
- Excellent analytical skills; Ability to collect and analyze data and present findings
- Ability to be flexible, adapt to change, work on multiple projects, resolve project issues, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
We believe that taking care of our employees is an important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. With that in mind, MileOne is proud to offer programs designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and at work. We call it the MileOne Employee Advantage! In addition to traditional healthcare, training, career advancement and financial benefits, we also include an Employee Purchase Program, a MileOne Recognition program, the Next Mile scholarship program for employees and family members, an Employee Assistance Program and more!
MileOne Autogroup is also dedicated to giving back and supporting the communities around us. As a company, we have raised millions for local and national charities.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.CC_950 Atlantic HoldingMileOne Corporate OfficeSponsored-External and Internal
We offer opportunities to become a part of something bigger, something transformational, something only found at MileOne. Join us for an incredible ride.
We believe taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne is dedicated to meeting the needs of our employees and then exceeding them by providing opportunities for career growth, outstanding benefits, competitive salaries and a culture designed to allow you to bring your best self to work. We are always seeking talented and motivated individuals who want to begin an exciting and rewarding career within a growing company. We offer opportunities to become a part of something bigger, something transformational, something only found at MileOne. Join us for an incredible ride.
TechnologyView all jobs at MileOne Autogroup