MileOne Autogroup Towson, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
MileOne Autogroup is now hiring an Administrative Assistant at our Corporate office in Towson, MD.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for managing the day-to-day administrative duties within the department. Establishing strong, positive relationships with dealership staff, manufacturer contacts, and key leadership staff, as applicable. Additionally, building a working knowledge of the automotive industry will enhance potential growth opportunities. This position will primarily report to the Administrative Director.
- Gain an understanding of manufacturer expectations to ensure all dealerships are meeting their respective benchmarks
- Input and track KPI data into spreadsheets for further analysis and action items
- Maintain databases necessary for performance analysis of programs
- Identify areas of focus that require attention and improvement
- Streamline and update the organizational system for numerous documents that need to be retained and available at a moment's notice
- Gather support information needed for presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or comparable experience
- Minimum of 1-2+ years of administrative experience
- Automotive and/or Retail experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sourcing information to complete various tasks
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Behavioral Competencies for Success:
- Professional demeanor
- Discretion required
- Drive for results
- Sense of urgency/Action oriented
- Strategic thinking
Our MileOne Employee Advantage:
MileOne believes that taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne offers a number of exclusive benefits and programs that are designed to help our employees and their families succeed both at home and in the workplace.
MileOne Employee Advantage includes health and financial benefits, and training and mentoring. We also offer an Employee Purchase Program, the MileOne Support Fund: by Employees, for Employees, the NextMile Scholarship Program, an Employee Assistance Program and more. SUMMARY: Provide administrative support to the assigned management department. Compile and maintain records of the business transactions and office activities of the dealership.
MileOne Autogroup is an equal opportunity employer and we maintain a drug free work environment.
By applying for this job, you agree to receive email communication, as well as telephone and/or SMS text communications using an autodialer or otherwise, at the number you have provided. Message and data rates may apply; text STOP to opt out after receiving text communications.
We offer opportunities to become a part of something bigger, something transformational, something only found at MileOne. Join us for an incredible ride.
We believe taking care of our employees is the most important step in creating a positive workplace and a successful company. MileOne is dedicated to meeting the needs of our employees and then exceeding them by providing opportunities for career growth, outstanding benefits, competitive salaries and a culture designed to allow you to bring your best self to work. We are always seeking talented and motivated individuals who want to begin an exciting and rewarding career within a growing company. We offer opportunities to become a part of something bigger, something transformational, something only found at MileOne. Join us for an incredible ride.
BusinessView all jobs at MileOne Autogroup