Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
- $50,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Mile High Mobile Truck Repair is looking for physically fit candidates with good attention to detail for the position of mobile diesel mechanic. The primary duties of a diesel mechanic include performing diagnostic tests on diesel vehicles to find faults, analyzing diagnostic test results and repairing or replacing steering, transmission, braking or lighting system components.
Diesel mechanics need to be highly organized and communicate effectively, as they will be expected to maintain detailed records of serviced vehicles and interact with customers on a daily basis.
Diesel Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Running diagnostic tests on vehicles.
- Analyzing diagnostic test results.
- Replacing vehicle steering mechanisms, transmissions and braking systems.
- Checking vehicle lighting systems.
- Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
- Performing preventative maintenance on service trucks.
- Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
- Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
- Maintaining a truck parts inventory.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the service truck.
Diesel Mechanic Requirements:
- ASE Diesel Certification advantageous.
- Valid driver's license with good driving history
- Aptitude for mechanical systems and science.
- Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
- Good IT and diagnostic skills.
- Physically fit and able to lift up to 150 pounds.
- Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good organization skills.
Mile High Mobile Truck Repair
9700 E 104th Ave Unit E HendersonDenver, CO
AutomotiveView all jobs at Mile High Mobile Truck Repair