Call Center Associate
- Expired: September 19, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love working with new technologies and innovative products? Do you have call center and/or customer service experience? Are you comfortable with scheduling appointments?
Our team at Mile High Honda is seeking a BDC Call Center Associate to join our fast-paced Business Development team. Are you looking to start your career in retail automotive? This position is a great way to familiarize yourself with the entire dealership experience.
As a BDC Call Center Associate, you will be the link between the buyer and their future vehicle. You will assist the customer with questions regarding the company, perspective vehicles, and their ability to purchase. You will learn about all of the newest vehicles and technologies on the market. We have an in-house training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
- Answer customer calls and establish follows-up with sales appointments
- Schedule will be 9-6 and will include Saturdays with one day off during the week
- Respond quickly to internet, phone and live chat inquiries using email, phone and live chat scripts and templates
- Provide customers with initial product information & direct them to the appropriate dealership resources
- Present initial financing options based on customer needs
- Follow up with leads that are not ready to make an appointment or no-show
- Participate in team & process development sessions – keeping positive relationships with teammates, sales teams and dealership management
- Utilize CRM tracking system daily
- Previous experience in call center or customer service role
- Team player attitude
- Prompt and courteous
- Enthusiastic personality
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to work on Saturdays
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
What We Offer
- Medical and Dental
- 401K Plan
- Paid time off and vacation
- Growth opportunities
- Paid Training
- Employee vehicle purchase plans
- Family owned and operated
- Long term job security
- Health and wellness
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Saturday Lunches
- Discounts on products and services
At Mile High Honda we strive to make every customer a customer for life. Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. Every employee at Mile High Honda is absolutely critical to its success. Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Mile High Honda Acura
BusinessView all jobs at Mile High Honda Acura