Bus Driver/Transportation Driver
Job title: Terrace Heights Bus Driver/Transportation Driver
Schedule: Part-time 1, 48 hours per pay period
The Bus Driver position provides safe, timely transport of individuals to appointments, outings and oversee maintenance service for the bus.
- Drive clients to appointments in a timely manner, while providing necessary accommodations for their safety and comfort.
- Prepare paperwork and documentation for ride destination.
- Maintain the vehicle for cleanliness and safety.
- Perform other duties as requested.
- Works with designated personnel at Terrace Heights, Fair View Nursing Home, Crest View Nursing Home, Great Lakes CBRF regarding transportation needs for special group outings.
- Assist clients to accommodate special physical limitation and needs, i.e. assisting on/off the bus, helping with packages etc.
- Coordinates and schedules bus for routine maintenance, repairs, cleaning and safety checks.
- Keeps accurate records of scheduled bus service repairs and maintenance.
- Keeps coordinator updates on any problems with clients, scheduling or other problems or concerns.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must maintain a valid, Commercial Driver's License with passenger endorsement.
- Must be MBMC insurable.
- Exceptional accuracy and attention to detail required
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Excellent driving skills required.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to maintain clear documentation.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Courteous and friendly.
- Maintains neat appearance.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mile Bluff Medical CenterMauston, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.