- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $21 Hourly
- Starting Training Pay: $16.00 per hour.
- After Training Pay: $20-$21 per hour, depending on the position.
Production Position: Position could be in any of the following departments
Other Positions as required
- Desire to learn new processes and procedures to improve business performance.
- Required to operate various electric and / or air tools.
- Ability to read blueprints and read measuring tools as needed.
- Ability to work with Supervisor, Leads, and team members to achieve lean, safety, quality and production goals set forth by the company.
- Ability to follow standard procedures and offer input for improvement.
- Ability to be focused and work independently or work on a team.
- Ability to safely operate pallet jack to move materials.
- Ability to communicate respectfully and tactfully with others.
- Ability to work with others towards common goals.
- Establish and utilize frameworks and systems, including tools such as visual management, problem solving, standard work and kaizen.
- Adheres to and promotes the HR Pledge.
- Ability to cooperate and commit in a team environment to achieve goals and deliverables.
- Resolve difficult or complicated challenges using the problem-solving process.
- Actively embrace our core principals using courage, humility and kazien.
- Full range of body motion – bending, twisting, reaching, stooping, kneeling or otherwise maneuvering the entire body and the dexterous use of both hands.
- Ability to stand 100% of the time on a plant floor environment, and also may be required to do some climbing.
- Heavy material handling and/or lifting will be required as described in the Physical Demands Analysis of the position.
- Must be available to work when scheduled.
- Minimum: High School Diploma or equivalent experience.
I understand the description and the essential functions of this job. I also understand that all the duties are not described above that I will perform other related duties as directed by my supervisor and the management of Milbank.
AddressEl Dorado, AR
ManufacturingView all jobs at Milbank Manufacturing
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?