Mike's Plumbing of Southwest Florida Inc. is actively looking for a service-minded residential Service Plumber to help our clients by providing excellent customer service for our clients while troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining their plumbing systems in and around Naples, FL. We pay our plumbing technicians a base pay + commission annual salary that ranges from $50,000 - $100,000, based on experience and skill. You will be joining a team that works hard, has fun, and supports each other. And, you will become part of a stable company that is respected in your community.
In addition to great pay and our exceptional culture, we offer the following benefits and perks to our team:
- Medical, dental, and vision paid in full up to $250 per month
- A company-matched 401(k) plan
- One-week paid vacation after the first year, and 2 years paid vacation after 5 years!
So, now that you've learned the who, what, where, and why, you may be wondering HOW? It's easy! Just fill out our initial mobile-friendly online application. We hope to meet you soon!
OUR IDEAL SERVICE PLUMBER (RESIDENTIAL)
- Career-minded'looking for more than a job
- Positive--a can-do attitude that helps you rise to challenges
- Communication skills--the ability to explain technical information in layman's terms
- Pride in your work'real desire to do quality work and ensure customer satisfaction
- Problem solver--the ability to apply common sense to troubleshooting until the issue is resolved
- Professional--present yourself as someone you would want to do business with
- Respectful--treat the homes and businesses of clients as your own
Did we just describe you? If so, please read on!
ABOUT MIKE'S PLUMBING OF SOUTHWEST FLORIDA INC.
Mike's Plumbing was founded by Mike Bohall, and is now owned and operated by Mike's son, Jeremy. We are proud to be a family-owned and operated plumbing company with our mission statement being: "To provide reliable, affordable, professional service to every customer. Customer satisfaction is the most important thing to us!" Our family's core set of values have been the backbone of our business' success'and, over the years, our clients have definitely felt Mike's Plumbing difference.
Our technicians take great pride in getting the job done right the first time around. The quality of our work is world-class every single time, no job is ever too big or too difficult for our team of experienced and dedicated plumbers. Our team is always courteous, friendly, on-time, and treats our customers like family. A good work-life balance is important to us as well as and rewarding our team members with awesome benefits!
PLUMBING TECHNICIAN WORK SCHEDULE
This position is dispatched directly via a tablet from home for service windows that include 8:00 am - 9:00 am, 10:00 am - 2:00 pm, or 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm.
REQUIREMENTS FOR A SERVICE PLUMBER (RESIDENTIAL)
- 5 years' experience as a service plumber/plumbing technician
- A valid driver's license
- A clean driving record
- Can pass a background check
- Can pass a drug screening
- Able to operate a tablet and smartphone
- Can work independently with little supervision
- Understanding of how to troubleshoot and repair residential systems
- Has own tools
If you meet these requirements and your interest is piqued, don't put it off. Apply to be a plumbing technician at Mike's, today!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Mike's Plumbing of Southwest Florida Inc.