Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
$14 - $15 hourly (DOE)Responsibilities:
- Keep track of customer accounts and make updates with new account information as necessary
- Create records of customer interactions and follow up to ensure all questions have been answered
- Reply to incoming calls from customers including products and service questions, general information, and complaints
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service
- Service can include responding to inquiries regarding availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Must possess exemplary interpersonal skills, communication skills, and active listening skills
- Experience working in a customer-oriented atmosphere
- Selected candidate is expected to remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments, and continuing education
Hello and thank you for your interest in careers with Mike Brazzell State Farm!
We have been dedicated to serving insurance needs in Bakersfield, CA for over 30 years. Our office is on the corner of 30th and "F" Streets in Bakersfield. Our office hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday but we are willing to accommodate after-hour appointments to make it convenient for our customers.
We offer Auto Insurance, Homeowners Insurance, Renters Insurance, Condo Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Pet Insurance, and any other State Farm products that meet our customers' needs. Outside of Bakersfield, we also serve our mountain communities in Kern county such as Lake Isabella, Kernville, Tehachapi, Woodford Heights, and more.
Join the Mike Brazzell State Farm team today!
Mike Brazzell State Farm Agency
BusinessView all jobs at Mike Brazzell State Farm Agency