Mike Borowski Group Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Real Estate Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for advancing the community and customer experience of our real estate team through online and traditional marketing. The position requires interaction with our operations and sales teams to ensure that our website, social media, collateral, and other communications accurately reflect our brand. Our ideal candidate is full of ideas about how to market properties and ready to share and execute them. If you have your Wisconsin Real Estate License or want to get your license it will be an advantage in this role.
Put your creative side to work for us and you’ll find a fun, relaxed, flexible working environment plus paid time off. If you’re ready to join a progressive and growing team that values every member’s input, start your application today!
$30,000 - $45,000Responsibilities:
- Contributes to marketing strategy by leveraging social media to identify and acquire customers
- Obtains market share by developing social media marketing plans, programs and producing promotional support/ materials
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
- Streamline company materials and campaigns to ensure a consistent and concise message
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies
- Increasing brand awareness and market share
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales and operational departments
- Developing and managing the marketing department's budget
- Create, deliver and edit marketing materials and advertising campaigns that are effective and timely
- Develop new community events and all signage to encourage and entice potential buyers
- Manage website design, content, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) development and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Update all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and other social media posts and respond to followers
- Support the company and agent by tracking incoming leads/prospects so marketing campaigns can be adjusted accordingly to help ensure company growth
- Plan and organize all team events, take photos, and then market on social media
- Develops innovative forward design concepts
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent work experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintains an open mind to new ideas and suggestions
- Self-motivated yet customer-focused
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Familiar with financial planning and strategy
- Proficient in electronic marketing software
- Knowledge of marketing strategies, channels and branding
Hello, and welcome to the Mike Borowski Group! I am Michael Borowski, you should know that all of this effort helps me achieve my primary goal – happy clients. I love being able to educate clients and help people. It's about the person, not the money. Around our office we say, People before things, and we know that as long as we’re taking great care of people, the best will come. Having sold more than 500 homes, my vast experience enables me to be proactive, not reactive, during each transaction. I have been in this business for more than 7 years and closed so many deals that I know what can go wrong. My team and I create the best possible outcomes with the utmost professionalism. Clients notice, telling me that the experience of working with me is smoother and more enjoyable than they expected. As a result, clients spread the word about the Mike Borowski Group as can be seen from the mass amount of reviews I have online.
Mike Borowski Group
BusinessView all jobs at Mike Borowski Group