Assistant Manager for Belterra Location Opening Soon
- Posted: over a month ago
Mighty Fine Coming Soon to Belterra Village!
Tc4 & Co. is an Austin owned and operated restaurant group dedicated to hard work, high standards and notable hospitality. Lead by partners, Tony Ciola and Creed Ford IV, Tc4 was founded in 2011 with the opening of their first concept The League Kitchen & Tavern. Together, Tc4 owns and operates multiple Award Winning restaurants in the Austin area, including Tony C's Coal Fired, Tony C's Beer Garden Mighty Fine Burgers
By Joining the Tc4 & Co family you will not only gain a wealth of hospitality experience but have the opportunity to create a deep rooted career in a dynamic and growing industry.
Visit us online at www.tc4.co
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to ensure all daily activities run smoothly and efficiently. Assistant responsibilities include overseeing FOH/BOH operations to ensure service standards are met, managing supervising restaurant staff performance. To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with restaurant operations and have a good understanding of what makes a great customer service. You should also be available to work within opening hours, including weekends and holidays. Ultimately, you will help minimize operating costs, boost our employee retention and deliver a positive dining experience for our guests.
- Coordinate communication between front of the house and back of the house staff
- Prepare shift schedules
- Facilitate daily pre shift meetings
- Supervise BOH and FOH and provide assistance, as needed
- Arrange for new employees proper onboarding (scheduling trainings and ordering uniforms)
- Monitor compliance with safety and hygiene regulations
- Work experience as a Restaurant Assistant Manager or similar role in the hospitality industry
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like Aloha/Toast
- Good math and reporting skills
- Customer service attitude
- Communication and team management abilities
- Availability to work within opening hours (e.g. evenings, holidays, weekends)
- High school diploma; additional certification in hospitality is a plus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly food allowances to use at an of our locations.
- Leadership Development Program
- Quarterly Outings
Mighty Fine Burgers Fries & Shakes
AddressDripping Springs, TX
RetailView all jobs at Mighty Fine Burgers Fries & Shakes