Customer Service Representitve
- Posted: May 05, 2022
Mighty Distributing System of America (MDSA), a franchisor of sales and services in aftermarket auto parts, is looking for an enthusiastic associate to join our team at Mighty's distribution hub – Mighty Product Center (MPC) in Jackson, Tennessee. MPC supports 100+ U.S. distributors in 46 states, five international master distributors, and local professional installers.
MPC has an average tenure of 13.8 years, and we are seeking a qualified associate to join our work family! We are looking for a qualified associate who is detailed and team-oriented, has a can-do attitude, and wants to become part of a growing company. At MPC, we have a strong culture of teamwork committed to customer satisfaction and safety.
General Responsibilities/Job Summary
The Customer Service Representative fields external customer questions and shipment tracking inquiries while demonstrating the highest degree of courtesy, integrity, and professionalism to resolve customer issues via phone and email communication.
- Communicate efficiently with appropriate company personnel, brokers, customers, and distribution warehouses regarding customer service issues.
- Maintain files on customer purchase orders and invoices.
- Effectively communicate orders to warehouse personnel.
- Receive, process, edit and monitor customer orders received via EDI, fax, or phone.
- Ensure the highest possible service is maintained for our customers.
- Solve customer issues quickly and accurately.
- Communicate efficiently with appropriate company personnel regarding customer service issues.
- Minimum of one year of experience in a customer service role
- Proficient in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- The ability to pass a background investigation and possesses an acceptable driving record
- Willingness to grow within our company
MDSA offers competitive salaries with annual bonuses, a comfortable work environment, and a Complete Benefits Package including:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance Buy Ups
- EAP Program
- Wellness Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Team Member Service Awards
- Parental Leave
Job Type: Full-Time
Environment: Climate controlled office warehouse environment
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
MDSA has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. Accordingly, the established policy is to attract and retain the best-qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status as provided by law.
If you can excel while performing the specified job requirements, this could be an opportunity for you. For more information, please visit Mighty of America's website at www.mightyautoparts.com
Mighty Auto Parts
BusinessView all jobs at Mighty Auto Parts