Mighty & True is a B2B design and interactive agency looking for an Account Supervisor to join our Austin, Texas team.
So, what are we looking for? We’re looking for a rockstar account leader for strategic clients, overseeing daily account activities, marketing strategies and more. You thrive on fostering strong client relationships, growing agency accounts and overseeing strategic marketing programs all the way from strategy down to tactical execution.
You’ll get your hands on a variety of projects including creative/collateral, marketing technology integrations, websites, positioning & messaging and more! You have a genuine spirit for helping others, are team oriented and like to bring spunk to the office (you know, because it makes work more fun!).
- Act as the primary day-to-day contact for clients, continually fostering the client-agency relationship to build trust and become a trusted partner for clients taking the lead on accounts with Account Director oversight
- Understand the client's business, brand experience, market category and strategic direction to enable accurate direction and guidance within the agency
- Identify and participate in the formulation of strategic direction for designated clients
- Initiates, manages and leads assignments independently
- Looks for opportunities to grow the account and works to strategically drive revenue through new projects and programs
- Develop and maintain all project related documentation like project scopes, budget, requirements, briefs, project timelines and internal meetings
- Manage of asset production queue and effectively communicate timelines and progress
- Ensure effective cross-functional communication between various teams throughout Mighty & True such as Executive/Management, Creative, Copy, Development and Performance
- Champion Mighty & True’s internal processes and effectively utilize our current project management software
- Actively contribute to the project ideation and creative process and creation of project assets and ensure they are in line with the approved marketing briefs and strategies
- Participate in various cross-functional meetings such as timeline reviews, marketing kick-offs, department touch-bases and more
- Manage calendars for implementation of client and internal projects
- Establish realistic timelines and push back when needed
- Maintain transparency to executive team in regard to account team bandwidth to assist in planning for and organizing freelance or outsourced capabilities when needed
- Reports to the Account Director
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelors degree in Creative Arts, Marketing, Communications, a PMP or related degrees or certifications
- 5+ years of experience of creative/marketing agency and high volume creative / digital project management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to adapt to deadlines, new assignments and situations quickly
- Strong communicator; able to speak comfortably and clearly to cross-functional teams and managers
- Ability to juggle multiple clients and projects at once
- Resourceful self-starter
- Agency experience a plus
- Energetic, friendly and self-motivated attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
We live for our clients and we live for doing good work, but we also know the importance of work/life balance and taking care of each other. If you’re a doer (and possibly a mover and a shaker), and want to make a difference with some of the biggest B2B and tech brands in the world but do it while having fun and enjoying life, then this is the team for you.
With flexible work hours, a family-oriented environment, and the occasional goofing around, we care for our crew just as much as we care for our clients.
So, what are you waiting for? Come be Mighty & True and do good things.