Warehouse Receiving Associate
Midwest Web, Inc. Lincoln, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position involves a variety of warehouse duties which include loading and unloading material, moving material throughout warehouse and production areas, and receiving material into the computerized inventory system. If you have familiarity and experience with warehousing and receiving along with great customer service, this position is for you!
$1000 Hiring Bonus Available after 90 days. $500 Hiring Bonus if referred from current employee.
Successful candidate will perform the following duties
• Receives and unloads incoming materials and compares information to packing slips with purchase order.
• Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be
moved, gathered, or distributed.
• Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas.
• Sorts and places materials or items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as
size, type, style, color, or product code.
• Distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
• Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing
station or shipping department.
• Marks materials with identifying information.
• Opens bales, crates, and other containers.
• Records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
• Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
• Uses computer to enter records.
• Operates Forklift
• Compile’s worksheets or tickets from customer specifications.
• Drives vehicle to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items from several locations for
• Prepares parcels for mailing.
• Maintains inventory records.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Good written communication skills.
• Computer skills/knowledge preferred.
• Efficient time management skills.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school education or equivalent required
• Minimum 1 year Warehouse experience (shipping, receiving, and/or materials)
• Printing industry experience preferred but not required
• Forklift experience required
• Strong attention to detail and good communication skills
• The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Managing all aspects of production in-house allows us to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of each program we execute. It allows our customers a single-source of contact to maximize usage of their time, and to eliminate the need to manage multiple vendors. This means you spend more time focusing on what matters — strategy and higher response rates.
Midwest Web, Inc.Why Work Here?
Great Company, Great Service and a Great Opportunity!
MWI Direct is a full-service direct marketing, data driven solutions provider specializing in execution for Fortune 500 Companies and Non-Profit Organizations nationwide. Since 1989, we have successfully executed Acquisition, Cross-sell, On-boarding, Appeal, Renewal, and Member programs for the companies we serve. Managing all aspects of production in-house allows us to ensure the timeliness and accuracy of each program we execute. It allows our customers a single-source of contact to maximize usage of their time, and to eliminate the need to manage multiple vendors. This means you spend more time focusing on what matters — strategy and higher response rates.
4900 Superior StreetLincoln, NE
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Midwest Web, Inc.