Are you ready to help Midwest Transplant Network (MTN), the Organ Procurement Organization (OPO) serving a population of 5.5 million in Kansas and Missouri, achieve our mission of saving lives by joining our team? MTN is actively seeking an individual to assume the position of Business Intelligence Analyst. This is a full time position based out of the Westwood, KS office. The Business Intelligence Analyst supports core business operations through design, development and implementation of data driven solutions utilizing Visual Studio, SQL Reporting Services, Tableau, Excel, and other accessible business intelligence tools. This position consults with leadership and staff to deliver functional and innovative capabilities to benchmark and improve existing processes. Under general direction of the Director, Information Technology will integrate output from internal organizational systems, external line of business systems, and external industry sources to provide insight for data driven decisions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Bachelor’s degree in either Computer Science, Information Systems, Health Sciences or Business and one or more years of computer science/programming experience required.
- Ability to participate in Information Services after hour emergency call schedule.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills required.
- Possess strong problem solving skills with ability to monitor own work for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license in accordance with MTN motor vehicle policy.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and transfer short distances.
- Possess manual dexterity sufficient to operate telephones, computers and office equipment.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly in order to accurately convey information in person or by phone.
- Ability to hear at normal audio levels of speaking whether in person or over the phone.
- Vision correctable to 20/40.
- Home internet and wireless phone access is required.