Midwest Transit Equipment, Inc. seeks School Bus Sales Representative for Central and Southern, IL.
For over 40 years, Midwest Transit Equipment has been known for our honesty and integrity in our dealings with both our manufacturers and customers. We take pride in our reputation for offering quality vehicles, exceptional service & parts, and affordable prices. We strive to emphasize excellence through our attention to detail and our quality service. We are the largest dealer of new school buses in the country. We maintain thousands of vehicles at eight locations in five states and over 300 employees committed to providing safe, comfortable and reliable transportation for our customers around the world.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a School Bus Sales Representative for Central and Southern Illinois. We are looking for a dynamic and personable sales representative to join our team. The Sales Rep will have Automobile experience. This position requires 50% travel within the territory. The other 50% of the time, the position will work from their home.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Develop new sales opportunities in the sales territory
- Provide customers with accurate information in a timely manner
- Be able to prepare and deliver bids to customers
- Ability to drive a school bus to prospects and provide a professional demonstration.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers
- Conduct business activities and transactions in a highly ethical and moral manner.
- Maintain focus on total customer satisfaction by providing pre and post sales customer support
- Maintain and report forecast for you AOR on an on-going basis.
- Log all calls and customer information into our CRM program
- Participates in trade shows and conventions
- Other duties as assigned by Director
- Applicable equipment sales experience. Automotive industry experience required
- Results oriented with the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- A strong work ethic with excellent time management skills to visit all customers in AOR
- Proficient with Email, Microsoft Word & Excel, CRM programs
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to obtain Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) within 90 days of employment.
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- 50% Regional Travel Required
- Competitive salary and commission package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company paid for Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Career Growth
Midwest Transit Equipment is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace.