Senior Software Engineer / Senior Application Developer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Midwest Sterilization Company (MSC) is looking nationwide for a Senior Software Engineer / Senior Application Developer to join our team at our Jackson, Missouri location!
Are you looking for a change? We are looking nationwide for the right people to join our family owned company. Find purpose in your work - check us out at midweststerilization.com today. This position includes full benefits and relocation for the ideal candidate.
Position summary: You will design, build, and maintain data-driven applications for internal use.
- Development and maintain new and existing software in different development environments.
- Be a part of a software development team to plan, design, build, test, deploy, validate, and maintain in-house applications.
- Work with SQL databases.
- Handle help desk tickets.
- Troubleshoot and debug software issues.
- Troubleshoot general IT issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree related to computer science or software development.
- Experience leading teams.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Experience with the following Windows application development languages: VB and C#.
- Experience with SQL database.
- Ability to research and solve technical problems that may arise.
We look forward to your application! Join us today in beautiful Jackson Missouri!
MSC is a leading provider of contracted EO sterilization services, which makes us the ideal partner for the medical device industry. We value our team members and have state-of-the-art facilities and technologies along with highly trained and experienced staff.
Midwest Sterilization Corporation
1204 Lenco Ave. JacksonPhoenix, AZ
Get fresh International Software Developer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.