Entry Level Sales - Remote
Midwest Senior Solutions Dothan, AL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This IS NOT a MLM Opportunity
This IS NOT a Network Marketing Opportunity
This IS NOT a Get Rich Quick Opportunity
This IS an opportunity to make a financial difference for yourself and your family whether you work full time or part time.
Here is what we offer:
1. We offer exceptional TRAINING through face-to-face coaching, daily calls, webinars, video-training, seminars, conventions to help you learn & grow. We have a proven platform training you to be a successful CEO of YOUR business.
2. We'll teach you how to make $1500 / week by presenting mortgage protection 2-3 days per week, using qualified leads. There is ZERO COLD-CALLING!
3. Using the systems ALREADY in place, you do NOT need to “re-invent” the wheel.
4. Plus, there are MANY ways to earn: commissions, overrides, renewals, monthly production bonus, manager bonus, & the equity bonus. Earn a raise in as little as 2 months.
5. We'll coach you on how to become profitable, there is a simple formula for it.
- Ability to pass a background check & authorized to work in USA
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
- Access to a computer & internet & working knowledge of both
- Must have a Life Insurance License or be willing to get one (We will walk you though the entire process step by step)
- A willingness to work hard and follow a proven system that works
Please apply to receive instructions to schedule an interview.
Midwest Senior SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Training - Be your own boss - Flexible Schedule - A Proven Platform
Our agents with Midwest Senior Solutions powered by Equis Financial help people across the country find the life insurance and retirement solutions they need to protect their families and their futures. We have partnered with industry leading carriers to bring our agents a portfolio of products that they can be proud to offer their clients. Our agents follow-up with families that have requested assistance and work with them to create a solution that best fits their needs and budget.