B2B Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical,
We are seeking an Outside Sales Account Executive to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Leadership qualities a plus
- Ability to think on their feet
- Organizational skills
- Medical insurance
- Small, family owned business, so it's no corporate job!
- Weekends off
- $400 car allowance
- Company credit card
- Quarterly bonus structure for meeting sales goals
Servicing primarily commercial construction, Midwest Sealant Supply has shipped materials to twenty one states as far away as Hawaii. We take great pride in our product offering and with our ability to work with our clients to develop workable solutions for each application.
Midwest Sealant Supply CoWhy Work Here?
Small, family-owned business that takes pride in their work, with lots of growth potential
In 1996 Woody DeWeese began operations of Midwest Sealant Supply. Taking advantage of his ten years of experience with one of the worlds premier manufacturers of sealants and coatings, Woody quickly grew Midwest Sealant Supply to one of the Midwest's leading suppliers of sealants, firestop and coatings to commercial construction. This growth created a need for a larger warehouse and in the year 2000, Midwest Sealant Supply moved into it's current, larger location at 6999 Huntley Rd. Suite N, Worthington, OH 43229. Our long term lease, assures stability for overhead costs and reliability to our clients. Servicing primarily commercial construction, Midwest Sealant Supply has shipped materials to twenty one states as far away as Hawaii. We take great pride in our product offering and with our ability to work with our clients to develop workable solutions for each application.
6999 Huntley RdColumbus, OH