Customer Service Representative
- $19 to $22 Hourly
Midwest Refrigerated Services is a full-service 3PL company providing refrigerated logistics services for the food industry. Based in Milwaukee, WI, we operate the largest fresh 48 state LTL consolidation pool with more than 100+ trucks, and offer multiple sites with cooler, and air-conditioned storage, distribution and cross-docking services. We operate refrigerated and non-refrigerated warehouses for storage needs but also Value Added Services such as specialty packing, kitting and fulfillment needs. We work with some of the household names that your family puts on the dinner table every night. It’s an important job, one that makes a difference in your community. This is the first step in launching your career with a family-run company that cares about you, your family and your success. We encourage our employees to learn and grow with us, while enjoying the friendly culture and great benefits that come with the MRS experience.
Shift: 2nd (1:30pm-10pm)
General Position Overview:
This position is responsible for working directly with one of our customers by providing on-site support for their product in our warehouse.
- Check in all incoming/outgoing drivers; call warehouse to confirm door assignment
- Prepare unloading tally’s for warehouse to receive
- Close out drivers; add arrival and depart times in CAM
- Close outbound shipments & send all BOL’s to customer
- Close inbound orders upon receiving from dock; send all inbound paperwork to drivers
- Answer phones; schedule appointments
- Activate/inactivate lot codes
- Adjust receiving tickets for the dock
- Additional office duties as needed
- Previous office experience preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) preferred
- Health, Vision, Dental (1st of the month after 30 days of service)
- Company paid - Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life
- Flexible Spending Account
- Holiday Pay
- 401K (1st of the month after 60 days of service)
- Bonus Referral Program
- Voluntary Critical Illness
- Voluntary Identity Theft Protection
- Safety Shoe Allowance
Midwest Refrigerated Services, Inc, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
2nd Shift - 1:30pm-10pm
Midwest Refrigerated ServicesCedar Rapids, IA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.