Midwest Refrigerated Services Milwaukee, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Midwest Refrigerated Transportation Billing Specialist
Reports To: Midwest Refrigerated Transportation Center Of Excellence Manager (MRT COE Manager)
Days / Hours of work: Monday – Friday, 1st Shift
General Position Overview: This position is responsible for the invoice processes and supporting the finance team. This position will audit and issue invoices to customers through various methods such as email, EDI, and Web Portals.
At Midwest Refrigerated Services, we are driven by our Midwest Values of:
- Work Ethic
It is the expectation that all employees exemplify these values.
General Accountabilities include:
- Responsible for customer communication via phone, email, and customer portals to ensure maximum customer service.
- Audit invoices for accuracy prior to sending to customer.
- Ensure that all documents are included to invoices per customer requirements.
- Responsible for multiple customer accounts.
- Post transactions daily.
- Ability to utilize the TMS and financial reporting systems.
- Provides customer support to customers with disputes or inquiries concerning invoices or billing process.
- Ability to communicate with employees, managers and customers via email, telephone or in person.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team, capable of influencing others and communicating across business units.
- Strong organizational skills, including prioritization and follow-up
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Familiarity with financial software, will be required to work in McLeod and Great Plains.
- 2 – 3 years of experience with Invoicing.
Powered by JazzHR
Midwest Refrigerated Services
HealthcareView all jobs at Midwest Refrigerated Services