Supply Chain Coordinator
Midwest Products Germantown, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Midwest Products, a family-owned plastic fabrication company located in Germantown, WI, is looking for a Shipping Specialist to play an integral role in the company’s shipping operations. This organization offers a number of highly specialized patented products to a domestic and international customer base.
Additionally, Midwest Products focuses heavily on the customer experience for its clients and offers a healthy company culture for its employees. As a result, the ideal applicant for this position will possess a proven background in the fabrication industry, embody a desire to deliver a top-notch customer experience, and be a key contributor to the vibrant environment enjoyed by its employees. This position reports directly to the Shipping Manager.
The Roles and Responsibilities Are as Follows:
- Use ERP system to run reports, plan the schedule and create work orders for the manufacturing and assembly departments.
- Provide the sales team and shipping department with reports on what orders can be filled, and what parts are low or backordered
- Enter parts produced and assembled into the ERP system
- Create new, and maintain existing parts and BOM’s in Inventory/ERP system
- Watch inventory levels, analyze parts usage, and constantly update reorder points and stocking levels for changing demand
- Create Purchase orders for all external parts and hardware needed
- Track PO status of orders placed to make sure vendors meet delivery schedules
- Receive material and parts into ERP system then issue invoices for accounting to pay
- Work with vendors to find cost savings on parts and hardware
- Purchasing other supplies needed for daily operation of facility, shipping, and manufacturing
- Manage and evaluate processes and work flow for purchasing, machining, assembly and shipping departments
Preferred Qualifications Include the Following:
- Experience in Procurement, Purchasing, Inventory Control and Production Planning for Manufacturing
- Skilled in comparative analysis, organizing data, problem solving, decision making, and improving efficiencies, accuracy, and processes.
- Strong ERP or MRP (Material Requirements Planning) software experience is required, preferably NetSuite, but will consider comparable programs such as SAP, Great Plains, or Misys.
- Computer proficiency in the use of ERP software, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Proficient in V-lookup and Pivot tables in Excel is a must.
This position provides a unique opportunity to work with a family-owned business that greatly values employees and offers a chance to grow within the company. The work hours are 8:00am-4:30pm or 7:00am to 3:30pm, with the ability to work overtime on occasion.
Midwest ProductsWhy Work Here?
This is a unique opportunity to work with a family-owned company that greatly values employees and offers a chance to grow within the firm.
Midwest Products is a family-owned plastic fabrication company located in Germantown, WI.
BusinessView all jobs at Midwest Products