Midwest Printing Services is looking for an experienced customer service representative who is extremely detail oriented to join our team! We are a distributor of printed items and promotional products. We offer competitive wages and flexible hours.
**Pay is dependent on experience**
**No nights or weekends**
- High school diploma
- 2 years customer service experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer skills: proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task & problem solve
- Strong attention to detail
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience is welcome but not necessary
Responsibilities to include:
- Interacting with customers & sales reps by phone or email to receive orders, cancellations, and changes for product or to clarify needs/requirements.
- Completing various forms and input information into order entry systems.
- Managing warehouse items: reviewing inventory and entering replenishments
- Basic clerical skills: answering phones, filing, etc.