CNC Machine Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
CNC ROUTER & Plastics Fabrication:
We are searching for a CNC Operator to produce various pieces for our assembly line. You will be responsible for programming CNC Routers to produce pieces based on CAD designs from our designers automatically. Safety and quality are top concerns, so you must ensure you are creating high-quality pieces without causing any hazards on the factory floor. Our ideal applicant has a vocational certificate in a field like computer-aided manufacturing.
- CNC Router experience required. Load prints and run jobs. Think wood cabinet manufacturing, but with plastic sheets.
- Cut-to-size, rout, and/or glue plastic sheets. Drill holes, bend with thermo-forming equipment. Experience with a hand-held router and table saws are bonuses. Ability to read prints and experience in wood working helpful. Will train you on all aspects of fabrication.
- Experience operating a forklift would be helpful. Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, ability to get a job done in a predetermined, quoted time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to determine causes of operating errors and find a resolution to the problem. Ability to lift 75 pounds and to spend extended time on your feet.
- Full time, 40 hours per week.
Starts at $20.00 per hour depending upon experience.
30-day trial period. Paid vacation after first year. Paid holidays. Health and Dental Insurance. 401K with match and profit sharing.
Midwest Plastics, Inc.
6460 South 84th Street OmahaLincoln, NE
Get fresh CNC Router Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.