Inside Sales/Part Associate
- Posted: 14 days ago
Location: Lincoln, NE
Pay Range: Minimum $22
FUN CULTURE + GREAT BENEFITS + GROWING COMPANY
The Midwest Petroleum Equipment team is rapidly expanding and is looking to add a team member who wants to be part of a fun & hard-working team culture with opportunities for advancement. MPE is the area’s leading developer of retail gas stations and private fuel systems and is seeking a professional and reliable person to serve as a Warehouse Associate/Inside Sales Representative. This position will be responsible with assisting customers with parts and pick up orders. Candidates must have excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail.
- Work with sales team as the lead on farm tank/farm accessory sales including, but not limited to: fabrication, inventory, supply, tracking and sales completion.
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts in a friendly professional manner from beginning to end of sale
- Answer telephone calls to assist customers with parts questions, quotes and sales
- Track parts and inventory through parts management system and Excel spreadsheets
- Assist in organizing inventory, re-stocking shelves and notifying supervisor of under/over stocking
- Support supervisor in the organization of CORE parts
- Pull and scan stock parts from shelves to fulfill customer and service tech orders; replenish service van stock
- Assist outside sales representatives with orders
- Collaborate with satellite locations and supervisors in maintaining stock
- Prepare and organize parts for service and construction work orders in coordination with Shipping & Receiving Associate
- Ensure receipt and delivery of all inventory and stock parts and equipment orders as needed
- Unload and unpack incoming part deliveries as needed
- Delivering parts as needed
Education and Qualifications:
- Associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 to 2 years of warehouse experience, shipping & receiving or parts setting preferred
- Knowledge of aboveground and underground petroleum fuel systems is a plus
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Able to pass background check and drug screening
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to lift 60 pounds
- Position requires lifting, bending, kneeling, and climbing of ladders
- Sound integrity and professional ethics
- Experience with Microsoft Applications
- Organized and able to maintain an orderly workspace
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete projects on time
- This is a full-time position working Monday-Friday
- Competitive salary and annual bonus opportunity
- Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Clothing and cell phone allowance
- 401K with company match
- Excellent health, dental and vision Insurance
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
Midwest Petroleum Equipment provides petroleum equipment, services, and project management expertise to a wide variety of clients across the Midwest. We work directly with petroleum marketers, contractors, engineers, environmental firms and retail companies to find solutions and build infrastructure based on their needs.
MPE strives to be a great place to work. We value teamwork, innovation, and professional growth for all employees with an excellent workplace culture.
Military members and veterans are encouraged to apply. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Midwest Petroleum Equipment
AddressNorth Platte, NE
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?