We currently have a job opening for a .NET Developer in our Firestone, CO office.
This individual will help maintain our existing software/services and develop new programs and enhancements. This is a full time (salary) position with benefits. It is a great opportunity to work for a small company with a varied workload. The candidate's main tasks will be to work with employees to troubleshoot existing software, design, create and deploy new applications and enhancements to the current system. Position may require some occasional travel and on call availability.
- Must have 5+ years of experience programming (.NET preferred)
- Must have experience and knowledge of working with MS SQL Server.
- Must have experience with database design and architecture.
- Must be able to read and understand existing .NET code.
- Ability to communicate effectively, works well with non-technical people, multi tasks and follow through on tasks until completed.
- Have a working knowledge of general accounting practices. (AR, AP, Debits, Credits, etc.)
- Have a working knowledge of business management software and process flow. (Inventory Management, Sales Orders through Invoices to AR and payments, etc.)
- Understand and describe the basic structure of a three tier application design.
- Be able to debug, maintain and enhance complex applications in a three tier application implementation.
- Experience with writing, debugging, installing and management of Windows services.
- Website Development experience using ASP/ASP.NET.
- Application development using XCode and Swift (iOS).
- Have a working knowledge of XML, XAML, LINQ and OData.
- Have a general knowledge of hardware and troubleshooting Windows workstations.
- A knowledge of the following controls/programs is a bonus, but not necessary:
- .NET Framework, GrapeCity Active Reports, Team Foundation Server, Infragistics .NET UI Controls