Office Administrative Assistant-Clerk
- Expired: March 22, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Pay Starting at $18
- Monday - Friday
- Perform a variety of clerical tasks including but not limited to, phones, filing, customer service, data entry, customer statements etc.
- Prepare material for filing
- Maintain an up-to-date list of delivery charge accounts
- Occasionally prepare, distribute & file various forms, records, and correspondence.
- Prep Service reports for customers and account executives
- Help customers with requests for various documents
- Track shipments for customers as well as help customers schedule pickups throughout our system.
- Prepare invoices for mailing.
- Other duties as assigned
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and fast-paced industry essential to the American economy? Are you looking for a company that has an outstanding reputation for getting the job done?
If so, Midwest Motor Express, Inc. in Seattle, WA can offer great opportunities for Office Clerks, and Customer support personnel.
Midwest Motor Express offers some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive Compensation & paid weekly
- High Deductible Health Plan with associated Health Savings Account
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Vision & Dental Insurance available
- Group Disability, accident, medical bridge, and critical illness coverage available
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Will Planning Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1+ years of office support or clerical experience is preferred
- Ability to handle frustrated customers effectively
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive environment
- Basic computer skills - email using Outlook and basic word processing using Word/OpenOffice & Excel
- Transportation experience preferred
- OS&D experience preferred
- Other duties as required
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has been in operation since 1918, providing complete transportation solutions. Shipping locally, statewide, nationwide, or internationally, Midwest Motor Express provides fast, accurate, and seamless service. The Commercial Carrier Journal has consistently ranked Midwest Motor Express as one of the top-performing for-hire carriers among all carriers. Midwest Motor Express employs over 650 positions at 31 terminals across 13 states in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
Midwest Motor Express, Inc.
AddressSalt Lake City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at Midwest Motor Express, Inc.
Get fresh City Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.