Logistic Sales Representative | Sales Manager
- $68,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Our Minneapolis/ St. Paul, MN Terminal is immediately hiring a Logistics Sales Representative.
Background in Less-than-truckload required.
Job Duties Include:
- Call on regular and prospective customers for the purpose of soliciting new or expanded business opportunities. Confers with customers to evaluate and promote improved and expanded services.
- Ensures professional handling of the company's products and services.
- Prepares proposals and bids to obtain sales.
- Plans and organizes daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Works in a multi-department, fast-paced, customer-oriented environment.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and regular territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on competitive pricing and services.
- Recommends changes in service and pricing by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of the transportation industry.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer revenue.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Create a work environment that will recognize and encourage individual contributions of the employees.
- Provide for on-going investment in associates' education.
- Provide a work environment and tools necessary to maximize our individual missions.
- Maximize our return on investments.
- Continually improve our processes to eliminate opportunities for errors.
- Be perceived as a leader in innovation within our industry.
- Continually recognize opportunities for new markets and new products.
- Assess and exceed customers' expectations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and fast-paced industry essential to the American economy? Are you looking for a company that has an outstanding reputation for getting the job done?
If so, Midwest Motor Express, Inc. can offer great opportunities.
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has been in operation since 1918, providing complete transportation solutions. Shipping locally, statewide, nationwide or internationally, Midwest Motor Express provides fast, accurate, and seamless service. The Commercial Carrier Journal has consistently ranked Midwest Motor Express as one of the top performing for-hire carriers among all carriers. Midwest Motor Express employs over 650 positions at 31 terminals across 13 states in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
Midwest Motor Express offers some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive Compensation & paid weekly
- High Deductible Health Plan with associated Health Savings Account
- Company contribution to Health Savings Account
- Vision & Dental Insurance available
- Group Disability, accident, medical bridge, and critical illness coverage available
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Will Planning Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Skills and Qualifications
- Customer Service
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Closing Skills
- Territory Management
- Prospecting Skills
- Computer Skills
- Product Knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Motivation for Sales
- LTL or Other Transportation Experience Preferred but will train the right Individual.
- Experienced product sales persons are also encouraged to apply.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Midwest Motor Express, Inc.Saint Paul, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.