FT Customer Service Rep
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. Missoula, MT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Monday - Friday
Starting Wage - $15.00
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and fast-paced industry essential to the American economy? Are you looking for a company that has an outstanding reputation for getting the job done?
If so, Midwest Motor Express, Inc. can offer great opportunities.
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has been in operation since 1918, providing complete transportation solutions. Shipping locally, statewide, nationwide or internationally, Midwest Motor Express provides fast, accurate, and seamless service. The Commercial Carrier Journal has consistently ranked Midwest Motor Express as one of the top performing for-hire carriers among all carriers. Midwest Motor Express employs over 700 positions at 30 terminals across 15 states in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
Midwest Motor Express offers some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive Compensation & paid weekly
- FREE employee only High Deductable Health Plan with associated Health Savings Account
- Vision & Dental Insurance available
- Group Disability, accident, medical bridge, and critical illness coverage available
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Will Planning Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Skills & Qualifications:
- High School graduate or equivalent
- 1+ years office support or clerical experience
- Type 40 wpm
- Ability to handle frustrated customers effectively
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Ability to work in time-sensitive environment
- Basic computer skills - email using Outlook and basic word processing using Word/OpenOffice & Excel
- Transportation experience preferred
- OS&D experience preferred
- Other duties as required
Customer Service Rep/Clerical Support Responsibilities:
- Perform a variety of clerical tasks including but not limited to, phones, filing, customer service, data entry, customer statements etc.
- Prepare material for filing
- Maintain up-to-date list of delivery charge accounts
- Occasionally prepare, distribute & file various forms, records, correspondence.
- Prep Service reports for customers and account executives
- Help customers with requests for various documents
- Track shipments for customers as well as help customers schedule pickups throughout our system.
- Occasionally assist receptionist with answering & directing calls to appropriate dept., prepare invoices for mailing.
- Other duties as assigned
- Monday - Friday
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Midwest Motor Express, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Midwest Motor Express, Inc.