FT Credit/Collections Account Rep - Bismarck, ND
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. Bismarck, ND
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging and fast-paced industry essential to the American economy? Are you looking for a company that an outstanding reputation for getting the job done? If so, Midwest Motor Express, Inc. can offer great opportunities.
Midwest Motor Express, Inc. has been in operation since 1918, providing complete transportation solutions. Shipping locally, statewide, nationwide or internationally, Midwest Motor Express provides fast, accurate, and seamless service. The Commercial Carrier Journal has consistently ranked Midwest Motor Express as one of the top performing for-hire carriers among all carriers. Midwest Motor Express employs over 700 positions at 30 terminals across 15 states in the Midwest and Pacific Northwest.
Midwest Motor Express offers some of the best benefits in the industry, including:
- Competitive Compensation & paid weekly
- FREE employee only High Deductable Health Plan with associated Health Savings Account
- Vision & Dental Insurance available
- Group Disability, accident, medical bridge, and critical illness coverage available
- 401K plan with company match
- Paid Vacation & Personal Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Direct Deposit
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Will Planning Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
Prepares finals weekly, works morning and miscellaneous reports to recognize issues preventing payment. Takes actions to resolve issues preventing payment.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to type 40+ WPM
- Ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Computer skills - AS 400 - preferred, Word, Excel, Outlook, internet use, email
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Communicate well at all levels
- Follow Final notice schedule each day
- Take the necessary action to address/resolve issues preventing payment
- Work with Dept. Mgr. when unable to resolve issues preventing payment to determine if further action is needed. The goal is to recognize payment commitments and address issues where payment is not committed
- Take credit card payments over phone
- Contact Customers/Account Executives regarding past due invoices
- Various other duties as assigned
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, scanners, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Midwest Motor Express, Inc.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Midwest Motor Express, Inc.