Distribution Manager Trainee
- Posted: over a month ago
As a Manager Trainee, you will work closely with Department Management to learn each department’s functions and how each department helps the Distribution Center’s success.
- Manage and lead Team Members in your area
- Ensure that all product is received and shipped in the most efficient way
- Keep all areas in good repair, orderly, and clean
- Use equipment to capacity to fill orders
- Ensure all safety policies are enforced, all training is up to date, and all equipment is guarded and well maintained.
- Keep all safety training and maintenance documented
- Keep open communication with all Team Members regarding safety issues
- Work with supervisors and managers in your area to accomplish goals
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve current processes
- Degree in Business or related field such as Operations Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management preferred
- Able to write and speak clearly and accurately
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and Team Members
- Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership abilities
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Develop action plans
- Decision making qualities