Distribution Manager Trainee
- Expired: 5 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Manager Trainee, you will work closely with Department Management to learn each department’s functions and how each department helps the Distribution Center’s success.
- Manage and lead Team Members in your area
- Ensure that all product is received and shipped in the most efficient way
- Keep all areas in good repair, orderly, and clean
- Use equipment to capacity to fill orders
- Ensure all safety policies are enforced, all training is up to date, and all equipment is guarded and well maintained.
- Keep all safety training and maintenance documented
- Keep open communication with all Team Members regarding safety issues
- Work with supervisors and managers in your area to accomplish goals
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve current processes
- Degree in Business or related field such as Operations Management, Logistics, Supply Chain Management preferred
- Able to write and speak clearly and accurately
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Able to tactfully deal with guests and Team Members
- Analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Leadership abilities
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Develop action plans
- Decision making qualities
AddressEau Claire, WI
Get fresh Executive Trainee jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.