Midwest Maintenance Company Omaha, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Midwest Maintenance has the job for you. We are currently seeking individuals and disinfecting openings. Ideal for those individuals who want to join a growing company. We believe that every employee contributes to the advancement and profitability of the company. The future of our company will be all the more prosperous as you seek your own path within our team.
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
- Clean and disinfect rooms, hallways, restrooms, offices, stairways, entrances, and windows.
- Sweep, mop hard floors; Vacuum carpeted areas
- Regularly empty trash and repalce liners
- Clean windows and mirrored surfaces; polish stainless steel, water fountains, elevators and horizontal surfaces.
- Dust fixtures, shelves, and counters
- Follow and comply with all applicable health and sanitation procedures and adhere to safe work practices.
- Building cleaning and maintenance work.
- Disposition to perform other duties as assigned.
- MUST Clear Background Check adn Drug Screen
- Must have Reliable Transportation
4 and 8 Hour Shifts
Monday to Friday and Weekends available
Day, evening and night shifts
Building cleaning and maintenance work: 1 year (Preferred)
Midwest Maintenance considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military status, or based on any individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. Midwest Maintenance also provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. Midwest Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**$100 Incentive After 90 days of work!**
Midwest Maintenance is the largest minority owned and female owned building service contractor in Nebraska, with more than 55 years of experience in providing high quality cleaning services.
Today, Midwest Maintenance stands as a leader in the industry. Serving Nebraska, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, and Texas. Our organization maintains a reputation for outstanding custodial and building services support. Since 2006, the growth of our organization has nearly tripled in the number of employees.
Promoting excellence starts with our people. Through exclusive training and educational programs specifically designed to inspire and reward productivity and growth, we recognize, develop and promote our talent from within.
Midwest Maintenance recognizes our core values as the guiding factor for our organization’s growth and success. They define who we are as a company, as building service professionals and are values each employee is committed to be:
- Values People
- Results Driven
Health & Life Insurance, 401(K), Paid Vacation, etc.
Midwest Maintenance is an Equal Opportunity Employer